Sunday, March 11, 2012

Good Art vs.. Bad Art

When it comes to describing what "good art" is to me it would have to be anything that is Realistic or Abstract art. Even though both types of art are completely different, they both have some type of impression on me. I find Realistic art interesting because it makes me wonder how the artist looked at something and was able to draw, paint, or sculpt the object so perfectly to match. As for abstract it makes you wonder what the picture "really" is/. You question what was the artist thinking of when he/she created this. Everyone has a different opinion when it comes to Abstract art because it can be anything in the world when we look at it. Eve though a Abstract picture could be a bunch of line of different shapes put together , I still find some type of meaning to the piece.

I find when talking about "bad art" it's hard for me to think of what bad art really is to me. But one example I can only think of when it comes to bad art is art that is just thrown together. By this I mean Art that doesn't tell a story , something that looks like it was just put together in 5 minutes with no type of thought. To me this just looks sloppy. I feel like when artist do this they art trying to make their piece look like some form of Abstract art. To me I feel like they did not capture the illusion of visible reality like a abstract piece would.


2 Examples Of Good Art 

Realistic

Abtract


2 Examples of Bad Art




No comments:

Post a Comment